One look at Mystic Lake Center and the vision of your wedding becomes clear. With an abundance of natural light, breathtaking scenery and overtones of nature’s precious elements, Mystic Lake Center becomes the natural choice to host your special day.
Unique spaces are tailored distinctively from engagement dinners and rehearsals to ceremonies, receptions and gift openings. Enjoy our signature catering menu collection or let our expert chefs create a custom menu for your big day. When planning your wedding, the dedicated events team at Mystic Lake Center brings a level of quality and dedication that will make your most memorable moments shine.
Located in the Twin Cities metro area, Mystic Lake Center is only minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul airport.
Setting the Scene
Whether you need an intimate setting for a gift opening or a large ballroom for a reception, Mystic Lake Center has unique spaces that are functional, versatile and picture-perfect for the occasion you are hosting. The natural flow of the venue allows you to host your ceremony and reception in one location.
With three large ballrooms, your wedding can be as elaborate or as intimate as you want. For large weddings, a 13,000 square foot junior ballroom is available. Mystic Lake Center welcomes up to 800 guests for your special day.
It’s the Simple Things That Matter Most
We know intricate details matter and ensure that everything from the cake to the centerpieces are executed flawlessly. Not only will your wedding guests be surprised by the stunning views of The Meadows at Mystic Lake golf course and the full list of amenities at our full-service resort, but they will be captivated by your wedding’s finishing touches.
- Experienced wedding coordinator to help organize all the details
- Complimentary hotel suite for the bride and groom (minimums apply)
- Ballrooms accommodating up to 800 guests
- Tables, chairs, china and service ware included
- Additional event décor available for rent from upgraded linens to chair covers, candles and more
- Experienced on-site AV and lighting teams
- Expert culinary team and custom chef-prepared menus
- Executive pastry chef oversees on-site bakery
- Custom designed wedding cakes and desserts
- Professional waitstaff
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
Enjoy our signature wedding menu collection or let our expert chefs create a custom menu for you and your guests. Choose from a variety of hors d’oeuvres, salads, entrées and late-night snacks. Plus, select from a cash, hosted or specialty bar.
Our in-house executive pastry chef can prepare a custom wedding cake or cupcakes, with options for upgrades including spirited fillings, rolled fondant and more.
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions and we’ll be happy to accommodate your needs.
VIEW OUR MENU
Let’s Do It All
Mystic Lake is the only full-service resort in the Twin Cities. With 766 hotel rooms, it’s one of the largest hotels in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. From hitting the slots to hitting the golf clubs, your guests can enjoy everything Mystic Lake has to offer.
- Luxurious Hotel—modern rooms and suites with complimentary valet parking, Wi-Fi and golf course views
- Live Gaming—play slots, blackjack, bingo and pulltabs in one of the largest casinos in the Midwest
- The Meadows at Mystic Lake—18-hole championship golf course offers a scenic experience, patio overlooking the golf course available for rehearsals, grooms dinners and gift openings
- Unique Dining—including private dining experiences, rehearsal dinners and custom menus
- The Spa at Mystic Lake—offers relaxing massages, facials and rejuvenating treatments
Making Your Special Day Unique
With a variety of wedding packages available, let us personalize to reflect your vision for your special day. Throughout the planning process, our dedicated staff are here with you from the start to long after you say “I do.”
©Allison Hopperstad Photography