Here, Success Comes Naturally
The natural flow, stunning scenery and organic design elements of Mystic Lake Center makes it the premier choice for your next event. Whether you’re hosting a conference, corporate meeting, business gathering or expo, Mystic Lake Center welcomes groups of any size to gather at the Twin Cities’ newest event and conference center.
Our in-house expert culinary team can create menu options that excite the eye and palate. Unique packages are also available, as well as exquisite displays. Together with our talented team of culinary professionals and our elaborate kitchen space, Mystic Lake can serve up to 2,700 guests simultaneously.
Mystic Lake Center leads the way in advanced technology with enhanced audio and visual setups, including DAS (distributed antenna system). Our innovative presentation systems are compatible with QuickTime, Keynote and PowerPoint. A team of experts are always available to ensure your event is worry-free.
A unique feature Mystic Lake Center is proud to offer is a semi-trailer overhead door. This provides convenient loading and unloading directly into the room of the expo or event you are hosting. It’s perfect for boats, RVs, medical equipment and more.
Located in the Twin Cities metro area, Mystic Lake Center is only minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul airport.
With 70,000 square feet of dedicated meeting and event space, Mystic Lake Center has 30 meeting rooms to host everything from a small business function to a corporate gala. Our largest meeting room, Minnetonka Ballroom can accommodate up to 2,272 guests. Every room was designed with considerations for sound transmission, providing guests ultimate comfort and privacy.
Grand Entry Pre-Function Space
- Stunning Views— floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of The Meadows at Mystic Lake championship golf course
- SageGlass® Windows—dynamically tints to control sunlight, managing glare and heat while illuminating the gorgeous view
- Built-In Welcome Desks—perfect for registration, information stations or bars with 75” display TVs as the backdrop, as well as stone slab artwork from Minnesota quarries.
- Electronic Access—plug-ins are available throughout the space for charging cell phones, laptops and other devices
The Shakopee Boardroom features a conference table with seating for 22, 85” TV and outdoor patio with stunning views of The Meadows at Mystic Lake golf course.
Connecting Business and Fun
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is the only full-service resort in the Twin Cities. With the addition of the 180-room hotel tower, it features 766 hotel rooms and is the second largest hotel in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
After gathering around the conference table, meet up around the blackjack table. Hit the greens for a round on the golf course, then gather for a round at The Meadows Bar and Grille. However you want to mix work and play, Mystic Lake is the Midwest’s entertainment destination.
- Luxurious Hotel—modern rooms and suites with complimentary valet parking, Wi-Fi and golf course views
- Live Gaming—play slots, blackjack, bingo and pulltabs in one of the largest casinos in the Midwest
- The Meadows at Mystic Lake—18-hole championship golf course offers a scenic experience
- Unique Dining—including exciting catering options, unique packages and displays all overseen by our award-winning culinary team
- The Spa at Mystic Lake—offers relaxing massages, facials and rejuvenating treatments
Start Planning Today
Our dedicated meeting and event professionals are committed to making your event a success. From the early stages of the planning process to your day-of event needs, our professional team of event planners, in-house chefs and audio video experts work together to ensure your event is even better that you envisioned.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions, and we will respond quickly and efficiently. We are excited to help you plan your meeting or event. We know that it will be a wonderful success!